We are always adding new qualified individuals to our part-time staff at Concord Music Hall, including areas in our box office, security, street team, and bar staff.
Concord Music Hall is actively seeking individuals for door staff & security positions. We are a mid size music venue that relies on its staff to enhance the customer experience. If you are interested in becoming a member of our team and meet our requirements below, please reply to this add with resume.
●Outgoing, positive and energetic personality
●Willingness to assist customers and peers
● Customer Service Orientated
● Must Be Able To Lift 100 LBS
● Attire: dark straight fit blue jeans (no designs) and all black shoes
● Equipment: Palm size flashlight
● Shift Availability: At least 2-4 Nights Per week (Fridays and Saturdays as well as Holidays are Mandatory)
● Door staff position must be fluent with current identifications and must be able to friendly greet guest upon arrival
●Previous security experience
●Illinois Basset Certified
To apply for this position please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Street Team Members
Concord Music Hall is now seeking Street Team members for 2016. This is a great opportunity for anyone trying to get into the music industry or the music scene locally. MUST be passionate about music and live event promotion.
Job duties include:
- Hanging up / Passing out promo materials at the venue and at events in various neighborhoods throughout the city
- Increase visibility of promo material in retail shops + local stores
- Sharing venue posts + events on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram
We are seeking individuals with ability to complete job duties in a variety of neighborhoods throughout the city on deadline. Vehicle not required, but a definite plus. Strong presence is needed in the Wicker Park/Downtown/College Campus areas.
College students encouraged to apply.
To apply for this position please send an email to: email@example.com
Please include: name, email, phone #, availability, location, methods of transportation, music interests / why you are interested in this position. Please attach resume if prepared.