We want to make sure you’re prepared & excited for your next show at Concord Music Hall. Here’s our current policy for all upcoming shows:
- To attend a show, you must either present proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test from within 72 hours of the show. For more information on what is necessary, please click here.
- If a show is canceled due to COVID-19 related issues, your tickets will be automatically refunded to the card used at purchase. If a show gets postponed or rescheduled, your ticket(s) will automatically transfer to the new date OR you can request a refund within 30 days of announced rescheduled date.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 within 72 hours of the event, email your positive lab result to email@example.com and we’ll process your refund.
- Per the City of Chicago Mandate : all patrons will be required to wear a mask indoors regardless of vaccination status, at all times, except when actively consuming beverages.
Box Office News
The Concord Music Hall box office is currently closed until further notice.
Under normal circumstances, our Box Office is open five days a week for advanced ticket sales.
Tuesday – Friday | 1:00PM – 7:00PM (if there’s a show, closed hour before)
Saturday | 12:00 Noon – 8:00PM (end time depends on show hours)
Closed Monday & Sunday
2047 N Milwaukee Ave
Chicago, IL 60647
Self-park is available on a first-come-first-serve basis in the lot adjacent to the venue. Reserved parking can be purchased online for all upcoming events on the Concord Ticketing Page.
If you’re taking public transit, you can take the CTA #56 Milwaukee Bus or the Blue Line (Western Stop). Please head HERE to see public transit schedules. There are also bike racks on Milwaukee Avenue.
Concord Music Hall has coat check available at all of our events for $4 per item (cash and credit card accepted). Please note that you may be required to check backpacks and large bags at our security staff’s discretion.
First, please check out the details for the specific show that you’re interested in attending to find out the most accurate information about the night. But, generally speaking, most early shows at Concord Music Hall (Doors at 6:00pm, show at 6:30 or 7:00), are all ages and end at 10 PM. Most late Concord Music Hall shows (beginning between 8 and 9 PM or later) are 18 & over.
Please note: all guests must meet the minimum age requirement listed for an event at the time of admission to gain entry.
All of our events are sold through AXS.com. Please purchase your tickets from AXS.com to ensure that you’re purchasing legitimate tickets. We’re not responsible for fraudulent, lost, or stolen tickets. For more information, please head to AXS Customer Support.
To enter Concord Music Hall, you must show a valid form of federal or state-issued photo ID (drivers license, state ID, passport) as proof of age.
We reserve the right to refuse entry to any customer who cannot produce a valid ID. We also reserve the right to ask for a second form of ID if the first form is unacceptable or unclear.
Acceptable forms of identification:
- A valid, current drivers license issued by the Illinois Secretary of State Office or any other state.
- A valid photo identification card issued by the Illinois Secretary of State Office or any other state.
- Armed Forces Identification.
- A valid U.S. Passport or travel visa/passport issued by a foreign country containing the holder’s photograph.
Concord Music Hall will confiscate fake or misrepresented Identification and turn them in to the Police. It’s a Class A Misdemeanor to display another person’s card as your own, or to lend a card to someone, and it’s a Class 4 Felony to possess a fraudulent ID. Offenders face fines, community service, and even jail time. Violators face a minimum license suspension of one year. These suspensions are on the public motors vehicle record and remain there for seven years.
There is no minimum age requirement for ALL AGES shows. If you’re a parent, please consider your individual child’s personality, tolerance for crowds, attention span, and ability to handle loud environments. Concord Music Hall encourages proper ear-plugs and protection for all patrons, but especially young children.
Please note: all guests, including children, must meet the minimum age requirment listed for an event at the time of addmisson to gain entry.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Concord Music Hall is ready accommodate patrons with handicaps or other special needs. Please email email@example.com with your name, all pertinent info, and event. Prior notice is preferable for your convenience. We can accommodate last minute requests. Please stop by the Box Office upon entering and request a manager.
The Chicago Clean Indoor Air Ordinance prohibits smoking in public facilities. Due to the ordinance, smoking is prohibited in Concord Music Hall.
Concord Music Hall does not allow re-entry.
Alcohol is available for anyone 21+. In order to drink alcohol, you must show a current, valid federal/state ID (driver’s license, state ID, passport, etc.) as proof of age, and be wearing a wristband provided by Concord Music Hall. Patrons drinking without wristbands will be asked to leave.
There is no professional video or photography allowed into our events without permission. You are allowed to take pictures from your smart phone or point and shoot camera. Generally speaking, no professional recording equipment of any kind will be permitted into the venue.
If you’re interested in covering an event or have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.