We are always adding new qualified individuals to our part-time staff at Concord Music Hall, including areas in our box office, security, street team, and bar staff.
Concord Music Hall is actively seeking individuals for door staff & security positions. We are a mid size music venue that relies on its staff to enhance the customer experience. If you are interested in becoming a member of our team and meet our requirements below, please reply to this add with resume.
●Outgoing, positive and energetic personality
●Willingness to assist customers and peers
● Customer Service Orientated
● Must Be Able To Lift 100 LBS
● Attire: dark straight fit blue jeans (no designs) and all black shoes
● Equipment: Palm size flashlight
● Shift Availability: At least 2-4 Nights Per week (Fridays and Saturdays as well as Holidays are Mandatory)
● Door staff position must be fluent with current identifications and must be able to friendly greet guest upon arrival
●Previous security experience
●Illinois Basset Certified
To apply for this position please send an email to email@example.com
Street Team Members
Concord Music Hall is now seeking Street Team members. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to get involved in the music industry and gain insight on the local music scene. MUST be passionate about music and live event promotion.
- Hanging up / passing out promo materials at the venue and at events in various neighborhoods throughout the city.
- Increasing visibility of promo material in retail shops + local stores
- Sharing venue posts + events on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram
We are seeking individuals with the ability to communicate and complete tasks on deadline consistently. Vehicle not required, but a definite plus. Must be active on Facebook and check email regularly.
College students encouraged to inquire.
If interested, please send an email including: name, email, phone #, availability, location, methods of transportation, music interests, and why you are interested to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach a resume if prepared.