1 lucky winner will win a Chicago Helicopter Experience with guys from Slander and tickets to both nights of the Headbangers Ball Tour at Concord Music Hall on Dec. 14th + 15th.
ENTER MORE HERE:
● All of our aircraft are single engine, single pilot AS350 helicopters.
● All of our aircraft seat 6 passengers and 1 pilot.
● Weather: Our chief pilot makes all decisions regarding weather and has the final say.
In the event of weather conditions which are either unsafe to fly in or would diminish
your tour experience, we will contact you at least 1.5 hours before your scheduled
departure time to reschedule your flight.
● Intoxication: If any passenger is deemed unfit to fly by our staff due to alcohol/drugs we have the right to refuse service without being required to reschedule the tour.
● No bags, scarves, hats, or F&B are allowed in the aircraft. We have lockers onsite to store all personal items. This includes camera bags and film crew equipment bags.
● Intoxicated passengers will not be allowed to fly.
● Strict 250lb weight limit per seat.
● Passengers must be 250lbs or less.
● Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by
● All passengers over the age of 16 must have a valid photo ID. 5. We reserve the right to adjust seating assignments based on weight, balance and emergency procedures.
● You must arrive at least 30 minutes before your departure time.
● All flights depart on time with or without you, just like any major airline. If you do not check in by your designated check-in time, we reserve the right to change your departure time or to
depart without you, and you will be charged the full amount of your reservation.
● If you fail to comply with any of these regulations, you will not be allowed to fly and you will be charged for the full amount of your reservation.
SHARE THE NEWS